Productive Home Working
Bespoke virtual training for your organisation
More of us than ever are working from home and away from the routines imposed by traditional office life.
Everyone responds differently to working this way. For some, escaping the distractions and politics of the office brings many benefits. For others, the lack of structure and ‘invisibility’ entailed by working remotely is a challenge.
We can all be successful home workers, if we develop an organised, proactive approach to managing both time and relationships.
This interactive virtual training session provides a practical toolkit to help home and remote workers stay productive and connected without regular in-person contact, and to maintain their wellbeing whilst working alone.
Our interactive Productive Home Working training provides insights into the challenges you might face as a remote worker, and offers useful tips, tools and processes for overcoming them. You’ll learn techniques you can implement immediately to improve your productivity and build your visibility without a physical presence in the office. The session also teaches how to structure and focus your working day to increase productivity and achieve results.
By the end of this course you will:
- Learn how to capitalise on the benefits of home working for you, your team and your organisation
- Learn to structure your day to achieve results
- Discover ways of dealing with the challenges of home working, including:
- maintaining ‘visibility’ – managing your professional profile and reputation
- maintaining motivation
- influencing decisions from afar
- avoiding domestic distractions
- learning how and when to ‘switch off’
- Understand how your personality influences how you cope with home working
- Develop strategies to overcome your personal challenges associated with home working
This is a live and fully interactive training session with low delegate numbers to ensure plenty of opportunities for asking questions and discussing experiences. It is held online and facilitated by one of our expert consultants and lasts 90 minutes.
Using a freely available web based platform, delegates are able to see, hear and interact with the trainer and other participants. The programme combines elements of teaching, discussion and practical sessions.