Terms and Conditions for¬†Open Session Bookings
Please ensure you have read and understood the following terms and conditions before completing your booking on one of our open virtual training sessions.
Placing a booking constitutes an acceptance of these terms:
- Booking fees are non-refundable unless the scheduled session is cancelled by Libero Learning Ltd, in which case a full refund or an alternative session date will be offered
- Booking a single place on an open session entitles one person to log in and view or participate in the course. If more than one person wishes to participate as a viewer or participant separate places should be booked for each participant.
- If a delegate is unable to attend a booked session and we are informed by email 14 or more days before the session is due to take place the booking can be moved to any other available date, or a substitute delegate can replace the original delegate, at no extra cost
- If a delegate is unable to attend a session and we are informed by email¬†between 24 hours and 13 days before the scheduled session a substitute delegate can be provided at no extra cost. Moving the delegate to another session will incur an administration fee
- No changes can be made to a booking within 24 hours of a scheduled session taking place
- In the event of technological interruptions or failures that prevent Libero Learning Ltd from hosting a scheduled event delegates will be offered an alternative session to attend
- Libero Learning Ltd uses a list of clients on its website and in other marketing communications to help promote its services. If you do not want your company listed please inform us¬†by email¬†at the time of making your booking
- It is the delegate’s responsibility to ensure that you have access to Webex during the scheduled session times. You can test your access to Webex by following this link:¬†http://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
- Your computer and network’s security remain your responsibility. Please ensure that you have appropriate virus protection and security in place for working online before booking.
- Your data: Details of the how we collect, store and use the data you provide to us on booking are provided in our privacy statement, accessible here.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions please email us for clarification.